martes, 3 de julio de 2012

I'M A FISH NOW!

Today it was my first adventurous journey! We went to the beautiful beach of NADI. The day started at 6am. (it was hard to get up, because i was a little bit lazy). We are so far 15 passangers. I sat in the back with this lovely woman who came with her husband for there honey moon. There are so cute! I sympatised with a british student (he is handsome) , he have my age and it's his first time in Fidji too! We arrived to the port at 8am to take a boat to the Mantaray Island. The view was amazing! You can't imagine what a beautiful place is! Then we went to Beachcomber Island, which is breath taking too. There are staying over night. Now  we are going to have diving lessons so that tomorrow we can go the a coral neer. I am so excited! I felt as a fish!


This is the couple that is in honney moon!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario