lunes, 2 de julio de 2012

I'M HERE! IN FIJI!

DAY 1 AND 2

Oh! Can't believe it! I am already in paradise. Well, where do i start? I left home (URUGUAY) at 12:30 in the AA184 flight to Australia the 1st July. I arrived there at 14:30 the 2nd July. My next flight was at 18:15 to the faboulose island of Fiji (or Fidji)!!!
On the second i arrived at the airport of NAPI, who is next to the ocean, i felt the warm air ant the smell of the sea. It was an amazing feeling! Our tour guide, Roberto, was waiting for us with this huge bus. I loved it because it's blue (my favorite colour)!
We went to pur first resort, The Sabeto Valley Hot Pools, which is neer a jungle, and is the best enviroment to relax and sit down admiring the nature. I hope tomorrow we are starting our adventure bus travel. So excited! I can't wait! Here some photos, wish you like them:




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario